It’s Time to Draw Closer to God, What are you waiting for? T

Feel free to post social events, fun places to go.

Moderator: AffableManagement

It’s Time to Draw Closer to God, What are you waiting for? T

Postby Offigorow » Wed May 02, 2012 12:33 am

Many believe that God is far from them; however, that is so far from the truth. God is with you. He sees your pain and suffering, and He want to make everything better for you, but you have to let Him in. You have to take the first step. You have to take initiative to draw closer to Him, because God is already here with you. Relationships are two-way street, and a relationship with God is no different as one with a physical person. God has plans for you, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart,", Jeremiah 29:11-13. Don't miss out on these plans, seek God and learn to draw closer to Him today. Learn to turn your direction back to God with five practical steps to draw closer to Him. God is willing and able to love you and give you everything you desire. He is waiting with open arms to receive you in His bosom. Are you prepared to enter the bosom of the Lord? Spiritual Growth www.DorandaJacques.com
Offigorow

Return to Advertisers Playground