The Million Dollars Pips Robot That Has Hit The Market

Feel free to post social events, fun places to go.

Moderator: AffableManagement

The Million Dollars Pips Robot That Has Hit The Market

Postby SmalSemoDielf » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:15 am

Can you really make $1 million in a year doing nothing? This is what I get from the Million Dollar Pips Website.

If you had put $250 into an account 1 year ago using my completely unique, automated Forex profit-pumping machine, and checked now you would have returned to a cool $1,295,161.50 staring you in the face saying "spend me".

I can’t help but be skeptical. That’s my nature, I guess. I admit I have friends who are living fast moving lifestyles with flashy cars and luxurious homes from forex trading but still ….

However, if you are less ambitious, I think this robot would be promising. From my first few days of trade, I’ve made profit. But one thing is you must get the right broker with a decent spread.

So lets look at Million Dollar Pips.

To know more about a forex system or software, it is most important to check out on the creator and whether you think you can trust him not to be a scammer.

This Bot was created by William Morrison. He is not your typical trader banker or broker type… He’s not the usual guy who was broke and homeless and made it big after using the forex robot.

He was an over-worked software developer in a big company who was frustrated and decided to do something for himself. He ended up buying 6 forex robots and tested them out but found that they performed badly. These robot like many in the market today won’t work because they use high risk trading strategies that can destroy your account any day. Many forex software promoters often curve fit their back tests… meaning results are faked. Others will use the same tired system and repackage it over and over again.

That was when he decided to make a robot himself. Here are the basic properties that of this Million Dollar Pips forex robot.

• It is an automated Forex trading robot
• It utilizes a safe and unique scalping strategy
• Features good and effective money management
• It does not use any martingale strategies
• It is NFA compliant

So he actually and train a robot to earn him his riches in the form of a completely automated money-generating powerhouse. The type that you set it, forget it and it earns money for you.

The advantage of a bot like Million Dollar Pips is that you need not waste time on research and analysis that actually can cost you time and money. There is no interpreting or scary number crunching... indicators... or treadlines... at all.

A robot like Million Dollar Pips is worth looking into as it reporting good accuracy and you can trade with as lowest possible risk possible. Only the best trades possible are carried out.

The other big advantage is that there is no stress. Furthermore, computers don't get emotional. Emotions affect trades and even the most seasoned of traders can't deny the powerful role emotions play in making financial decisions. So here, you won't have to struggle with any of that.

Here with this Million Dollar Pips bot, you get a slave worker who will trade 24/5 and stay up late to work for you without vacation and never asking for a cut.

Based on 5 years of testing the software using high quality data, with an initial deposit of $250, the creator ended up with an incredible $10,821,556.40 with a max risk of 6.82% of the account. What else you want in a woorker/slave?

automatic forex trading
SmalSemoDielf

Return to Advertisers Playground